|Steve is the president of Shop Floor Experts, LLC and is its principal
consultant. Steve has over twenty-three years of manufacturing and
middle management experience. He has worked in diverse areas of manufacturing
such as automotive, aerospace and defense work which helps Steve enhance
and convey his knowledge of different manufacturing practices and
procedures to clients.
Steve has an in-depth understanding of the
manufacturing Shop Floor and he began his career as a journeyman
machinist, five axes CNC part programmer, and CAD/CAM programmer.
His knowledge of shop floor procedures and practices helps enhance
his ability to communicate with both management and manufacturing
Relevant Career Highlights:
• Precision Metal Cutting Machinist - Journeyman
• Led in the conversion of a mid size manufacturing company
to a “state of the art” CNC machining facility (130+
machines) in under five years
• Wrote and implemented a RF (radio frequency) bar coded inventory
control package to maintain perishable tooling for 80,000 items
while maintaining a minimum 99% inventory accuracy.
• One of the top consultants for a Mid-size ERP provider
• A.S. in Industrial Supervision & Management, Macomb
• A.S. in 4 & 5 Axis CNC Numerical Part Programming, Macomb
• Instructor for CNC part programming, Macomb County Community